[Cmake] Vc project file debug/release

Klaas Holwerda kholwerd at xs4all.nl
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:57:59 +0100

Hi William,

Thanks for the quick reply, this seems promising.
But how do <debug | optimized> relate to the 4 types of configuration
generated in the project file?
I see Release | Debug | MinSizeRel | RelWithdebug, but only two options
are possible?

Does this same trick also work for other commands?

I found:
      SET(WXWINDOWS_LIBRARIES ${CMAKE_WXWINDOWS_LIBRARIES}
        debug     ${WXWINDOWS_SHARED_DEBUG_LIBRARY}
        optimized ${WXWINDOWS_SHARED_LIBRARY} )

So is it something general?
When using generated makefiles, what version/setting is used, or how is
decided if its debug/optimized/release?

Thanks again,

Klaas