[Cmake] wxWindows module questions

Eric Wing ewing2121 at yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 03:15:37 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the reply. However, it seems that my (Unix)
build for wxWindows also produces separately named
libraries with the letter d appended to the debug
versions. It looks like wxWindows is following the
Windows convention.

However, it seems that the autoconf system doesn't
like you building both of them. I did it by building
the release first, and then building the debug after I
discovered I needed to debug something. So I seem to
have both libraries. But it looks like the wx-config
script gets clobbered so it can only point to one or
the other.

I suppose since Cmake has enough mechanisms to avoid
needing the wx-config script, this could be worked
around.

As for adding stuff for the Mac, I think the only
thing that is missing is building an application
"bundle" instead of a unix style executable. I seem to
have window and mouse focus problems when I run the
Unix style executable, but don't get the problems with
the bundle. I saw a message the other day that bundle
support is currently being worked on?

Thanks,
Eric