[Cmake] CmakeLists.txt cannot find VXL MUL stuff

durucan at web.de durucan at web.de
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:03:37 +0100

Ian Here it is once gain.  I have a problem with my email provider it does not support html by default.

Hi

I just implemented a stereo algorithm.  Now I would like to extend it with some modified MUL/vimt algorithms.  The stereo algorithm for itself runs well but however once I include MUL (e.g. vimt etc) stuff  I can't find the included headers etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you very much Emrullah

Here is my CMakeLists.txt:

PROJECT (stereo)

FIND_PACKAGE( VXL )
IF(VXL_FOUND)
 INCLUDE(${VXL_CMAKE_DIR}/UseVXL.cmake)
ELSE(VXL_FOUND)
 MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
 "Cannot BUILD without VXL. Please find VXL_DIR")
ENDIF(VXL_FOUND)

SET ( StereoBase_sources
      stereo.cpp             stereo.h
      vimt_dog_pyramid_D.txx vimt_dog_pyramid_D.h)

AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY(Templates StereoBase_sources)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(stereo dense_matcher_full.cxx ${StereoBase_sources})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(stereo  vtol vimt vdgl vgl vil vil1 vil_algo vil_io vnl vgl vgel rsdl )

In the Templates directory I have the file vimt_dog_pyramid_D+float-.cxx with:

#include <src/vimt_dog_pyramid_D.txx>
VIMT_DOG_PYRAMID_D_INSTANTIATE(float);

Ein Grund zum Feiern: Die PC Praxis ermittelt zwischen 10 grossen
Mailprovidern WEB.DE FreeMail als Testsieger http://f.web.de/?mc=021190