[Cmake] Cached settings

Matt Valerio m-valerio at onu.edu
Fri Jul 9 09:02:22 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just compiled VTK using CMake from the latest stable release under
Cygwin.  When I ran ccmake, I had to tweak a lot of settings to get it
to work.

Now I'd like to compile the latest CVS of VTK, and would like to use the
exact same settings as I did when I compiled the latest stable release.
Are there any files where the cmake settings are stored from ccmake that
I can just copy over into the new CVS directory so that I don't have to
type everything in again?  If so, what are they called and where are the
located?

Thanks!
Matt