[Cmake] Compiling of ITK and VXL

durucan at web.de durucan at web.de
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:53:35 +0100

Hi all,

I have a small problem. When I create the workspace itk.dsw or vxl.dsw with cmake everything is ok. The workspaces exist in their corresponding binary directories. However once I open one of the mentioned workspaces in VC++ 6.0 and build them the Developper studio prompts an error saying:

vxl.dsw (itk.dsw) does not exist please verify the name ...blabla

When I ignore this message the build process is finished
However I have problems to run the  executable files afterwords.

Do someone know what the problem is?

Thank you very much in advance

Emrullah

PS.: Do I have to specify the executable_output_path in the cmake cash_values? Since there are no values in my case.
Erdbeben im Iran: Zehntausende Kinder brauchen Hilfe. UNICEF hilft den
Kindern - helfen Sie mit! https://www.unicef.de/spe/spe_03.php