[Cmake] Just repeatly show warning message and nothing done when I build my project

Shunming Fang sfang at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:04:35 -0600

Hello, Andy,
today, I try to recompile my project( I didn't touch it for a long time)
from scratch on and the source code is cvs version on mandrake 9.1 and
cmake1.8, I outsource built my project. the very strange thing happen after
my configuring those macro definition using ccmake and make:
cmake just show the following message repeatly and nothing be done:
Building dependencies. cmake depends...
Building CMakeCache.txt because
out-of-date:/home/fang/EMAN_build/cmake.check_cache...
---check for working c compiler: gcc -- works
---check for working cxx compiler: c++ -- works
---configuring done
---Generating done

and my coworker didn't have such problem. What is wrong with that? my
machine or cmake in my machine? or any hint?
Thanks