[Cmake] installing *.h files

Mónica Hernández Giménez mhg at posta.unizar.es
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:08:21 +0100

--=====================_440909453==_.ALT

Regarding Fillipe's answer:

He told me:

INSTALL_FILES(/include .*\\.h$)

I think that this line takes all the files ending by .h in all the=20
subdirectories of the folder where you have your CMakeLists.txt. I would=20
like to do something slightly different, that is, go up one directory and=20
find all the .h files in one folder placed in this directory.

I think that the regular expression should be something like=20
..\\include\\.h$ but it does not work. The problem may be the expression of=
=20
the ..

May you help me?
Thanks in advance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------
M=F3nica Hern=E1ndez Gim=E9nez
Departamento de Ingenier=EDa Electr=F3nica y Comunicaciones
Ada Byron building, Lab. 3.05
C/ Maria de Luna, 1
Centro Polit=E9cnico Superior. Universidad de Zaragoza
Phone. (+34) 976 76 27 05
Fax:    (+34) 976 76 21 11
e-mail: mhg at unizar.es
----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------

--=====================_440909453==_.ALT

Regarding Fillipe's answer:<br>
He told me: <br>
INSTALL_FILES(/include .*\\.h$)<br>
I think that this line takes all the files ending by .h in all the
subdirectories of the folder where you have your CMakeLists.txt. I would
like to do something slightly different, that is, go up one directory and
find all the .h files in one folder placed in this directory.<br>
I think that the regular expression should be something like
..\\include\\.h$ but it does not work. The problem may be the expression
of the ..<br>
May you help me?<br>
Thanks in advance.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
--------------------------------------<br>
M=F3nica Hern=E1ndez Gim=E9nez<br>
Departamento de Ingenier=EDa Electr=F3nica y Comunicaciones<br>
Ada Byron building, Lab. 3.05<br>
C/ Maria de Luna, 1 <br>
Centro Polit=E9cnico Superior. Universidad de Zaragoza <br>
Phone. (+34) 976 76 27 05<br>
Fax:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (+34) 976 76 21 11 <br>
e-mail: mhg at unizar.es<br>