[Cmake] CMake on QNX Neutrino

Johan Bjoerk phearbear at home.se
Wed, 07 Jan 2004 15:17:13 +0000

Hi everyone

I'm working on porting CMake to the QNX Neutrino platform and I have a
few  problems/questions though.

1) Namespaces? I'm getting problems with accessing functions from the
stdlib in several files.
RegularExpression.cxx,cmCPluginAPI.c,CmCTestSubmit.cxx, SystemTools.cxx
and probably more .. I fixed this by adding a "using namespace std;"
after the namespace declarations in those files, It seems like a bad
solution though, anyone know how to fix this?

2) All executables (not bootstrap) is compiled as libraries(-fPIC
added)  in CMake CVS.
Looking at Source/CMakeLists.txt:115,116  resp 106,107 confuses me.
I havn't done much reading on CMake yet, but I thought
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES would create a shared lib?
The QNX.cmake file currently looks like this.

SET(CMAKE_DL_LIBS "") SET(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_C_FLAGS "-fPIC")
SET(CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_CREATE_C_FLAGS "-shared")
INCLUDE(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/Platform/gcc.cmake)

Thanks in advance

/Johan Björk