[Cmake] AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY does not work with full paths?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:59:21 -0500

Hi Stefan,

You should be able to specify full path to sources in the
CMakeLists.txt. We do this in several projects and it works fine.

Do something like:

FIND_PATH(EXTRA_DIR extrasrc.cxx /foo/bar "Extra sources directory")
IF(EXTRA_DIR)
  SET(SRCS ${SRCS}
    ${EXTRA_DIR}/extrasrc.cxx
  )
ELSE(EXTRA_DIR)
  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Cannot find extra sources")
ENDIF(EXTRA_DIR)

				Andy