[CMake] Re: cmake FindwxWindows configuration error

Jan Woetzel jw at mip.informatik.uni-kiel.de
Wed Dec 1 07:32:11 EST 2004

Matthieu Deveau wrote:

> I don't know how to see if these libraries have been found (nothing
> inCMakeOutputLog). I am using wxWindows 2.4.2.

Try to add debugging output to FindwxWindows.cmake directly.
That shoudl help to find teh reason hwy the .lib file is not found
correctly.

Something like:
(1)
MESSAGE("WXWINDOWS_SHARED_LIBRARY=${WXWINDOWS_SHARED_LIBRARY}")

or even better (as you suggested)
(2)
FILE(APPEND ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/CMakeOutput.log
   "WXWINDOWS_SHARED_LIBRARY=${WXWINDOWS_SHARED_LIBRARY}")

(3) If you don't want to find the bug and just "compile"
tehn just set the aprropriate lib names/path manually using the cmake
GUI (in advanced mode).

Jan.

--

  Dipl.-Ing. Jan Woetzel