[Cmake] generating exe from build dir

klaas.holwerda kholwerd at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 25 13:29:15 EDT 2004

Hi Bill,

Please see my other reply to this, it might actually be a Cmake problem
after all, since with
the '-' in the target name, the generated project file is wrong, and
that must be Cmake itself that is responsble for it.
When removing the '-' i get a proper folder for this target, else it is
not there.

Therefore i did a test with a target that normally already worked, and
there the effect is the same, target  folder gone!

I think it is a bug somehow.

Regards,

Klaas