[Cmake] MSDev multiple build types

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 11:55:33 EDT 2004

With VS7 it is possible to restrict the configuration to only one type by
setting the CMAKE_CONFIGURATION_TYPES to contain only one of them, say Debug.
You can provide your own template files for VS6.   If you set this:
MSPROJECT_TEMPLATE_DIRECTORY.   Then just copy the templates from cmake to ones
that do not use the config dir.

So, you could make it so that only one directory is used, and you have to
switch the build type from cmake just like with the makefiles.

-Bill