[Cmake] Multiple PROJECTS with dependencies

Dekeyser, Kris Kris.Dekeyser at lms.be
Tue Aug 24 04:54:28 EDT 2004

I agree that that would be handy, but if so, I would prefer to have that
optional.

Our build tree consists of a very large number of projects (one system
consists of 911 projects !!). This is only manageable because we organize
them in 2 directory levels (Workspaces and SubSystems). Of course the number
of dependency projects (direct and indirect) can be very large as well. We
would certainly need to be able to access workspaces with only a single
project or all the projects in a certain sub-system.

- Kris

+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor
disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify
the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause
could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not
related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.