[Cmake] how to find STATIC library, ignore DYNAMIC library

Liwei Peng liwei_peng at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 09:36:41 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am a CMake user for a long time. Recently I have a
problem in using CMake to find the right library.

In my program, I need to link HDF library. In my
computer, there are both HDF dynamic
library(libhdf5.so) and HDF static library(libhdf5.a)
installed under /usr/lib. I want to link the static
library. but CMake always go to the dynamic library.
Is there any way in CMake that I can force it to use
static instead of dynamic?

Thanks,

Liwei