[Cmake] about config

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 09:12:04 EDT 2004

CMake always generates some additional targets with visual studio.
The ALL_BUILD target is very useful to be able to build all of the
buildable projects in a workspace.  It is a simple custom target that
depends on all the other "buildable" targets in the project.  The INSTALL
target I suppose should not show up unless you use the INSTALL command.

You should never change a cmake generated project from the IDE as the changes
will be lost the next time cmake is run.   If you want header files, you can
add them in the source list for the target.  You can also create folders
with the SOURCE_GROUP command, like this:
SOURCE_GROUP(Resources FILES src1 src2 ...)

-Bill