[Cmake] Cmake Book Typos

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Aug 2 10:58:33 EDT 2004

There is a second edition out now that has been updated for CMake 2.0 and
includes some new content and fixes. The new edition has been read front to
back by at least two people looking for mistakes. Having said that, no
matter how many people read a text you can find additional mistakes. It is
an asymptotic process, but hopefully this edition is better than the last. I
do keep a list of errata for inclusion in the next edition so if you find
problems in the second edition please let me know. I believe the second
edition is available on the estore and at amazon, or it will be shortly. We
have received them from the printer so it is just a matter of logistics if
they are not already available.

Thanks
Ken