[Cmake] separate compiling and linking

Iker Arizmendi iker at research.att.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:42:46 -0400

That's great - direct support for .o files will
be really handy. In the meantime, I'll have to
make do with several libs since each of the
subdirectories may have irregularly ways of
generating object files (custom input files that
generate custom .c or .cpp files at build time)

Thanks again,
Iker

P.S.
What's the syntax for adding .o files under
CVS Cmake?