[Cmake] Force a generator?

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:15:31 -0400

Hi Gordon,

Actually not.

Take for example Windows and Mac. On Windows, the generator can be
Visual Studio 6, 7, 71, or NMake, or it can be Borland Makefiles, and
Makefiles (for Mingw). So, platform Windows does not say anything.

Same thing will be on Mac, once somebody writes XCode generator. Also,
once somebody writes KDevelop generator, then ...

			Andy