[Cmake] Re: CMake Apple XCode support?

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:23:30 -0500

On Apr 22, 2004, at 12:58 PM, Eric Wing wrote:

> In conclusion, I suggest that everybody interested in
> seeing CMake build native Xcode projects file a
> Bug/Enhancement request with Apple to release the
> Xcode file format documentation with the understanding
> we use at our own risk.

Thank you very much for the additional information, Eric! Could you
provide the bug tracking numbers for those entries that have already
been filed? It could make one less step for the engineers to track down
when reading new requests.

In the meantime, it looks like the way to integrated CMake projects
with XCode is to create a new XCode project that uses the makefiles. I
have done it a few times, but maybe something like AppleScript could
automate that process.

Chris
--
Chris Scharver