[Cmake] cmake error on IRIX

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:40:56 -0400

Is <mypath>/VTK/VTKLibraryDepends.cmake a writable file?
Is the disk full?

If you built cmake 1.9.0 from source can you build with debug and stop in:

 cmExportLibraryDependenciesCommand::FinalPass

and see where the problem is.

This dashboard seems to work on an sgi:

http://www . vtk . org/Testing/Sites/rapture . sci . utah . edu/IRIX64-CC/20030924-0300-Nightly/Test . html

Also, from this test, you can see that VTKLibraryDepends.cmake is generated correctly:
http://www . vtk . org/Testing/Sites/rapture . sci . utah . edu/IRIX64-CC/20030924-0300-Nightly/Results/__Common_Testing_Cxx_SystemInformation . html

-Bill