[Cmake] Spurious relink for WIN32 executable targets

Mathews, Rob rmathews at envoyww . com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:34:24 -0400

I've got a large project that I just built clean, so that everything should
be completely up-to-date. When I go into the environment and ask devenv to
rebuild, devenv checks all dependencies and then decides to relink just the
WIN32 executable targets. I've got other non-WIN32 executable targets that
it doesn't decide to relink.

Do anybody know why this is happening?

I apologize if this doesn't turn out to be a CMake problem. It just seemed
like it must be something to do with the .vcproj file generated.

The target is .NET 2003, cmake is version 1.8.1.

Rob.