[Cmake] How to produce DART-compatible output with ctest 1.8?

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
23 Sep 2003 16:31:18 -0400

Hi Parag,

Try ctest -D Experimental or ctest -D Nightly.

If you are on unix (or windows nmake/bmake/cygwin), then you can also
do: make Experimental or make Nightly.

			Andy