[Cmake] CMake Bug: Support caps ext (.C .H)

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
23 Sep 2003 12:59:11 -0400

Hi Nitin,

The thing is that several people on Unix (non cygwin, non Mac OSX) use
capital C and  capital H for C++ files. This can be a problem though if
you copy files from windows machine and preserve capital extension.

That said, in one of the future version of cmake we plan to replace
static extensions with dynamic ones, so they will be defined in the
cmake variables. This way you will be able to let say define .c55 to be
your c++ extension and .ce do be your C extension.

			Andy