[Cmake] Output directory for build

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
23 Sep 2003 09:29:05 -0400

Hi Ondrej,

The list of all the usefull variables is in the "Mastering CMake" in
Appendix A.

The second thing, you will have a problem with CMakeCache.txt being
overwritten. You cannot use the same build tree for two platforms.

So, consider out of source build.

For example:

project/
project/subproject1
project/subproject2
project-gcc-3.2.2-i386/...
project-gcc-2.95-i386/...

Now you run CMake in each of the project-* directories.

			Andy