[Cmake] How to remove a #define?

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
22 Sep 2003 13:48:59 -0400

Hi Rob,

Unfortunately there is no way to remove -D right now. You can be more
selective when you add it though. Look through "Defining a variable for
the compiler in one directory only" thread for doing that. That said, I
did add a feature request to the CMake bug tracker.

			Andy