[Cmake] How to use g++ link C file and c++ libraries?

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:31:02 -0400

I am still using cmake 1.6.5 which is good to ITK. I could not find
CMAKE_C_LINK_SHARED flag in cmake even in advanced mode.

William proposed to wrap the main c function into a c++ main function. I
thought of faking a dummy c++ file before. The wrapping idea is more elegant
probably.

Thanks a lot.

Regrads,

-Feng