[Cmake] How to use g++ link C file and c++ libraries?

Feng Ma mafeng at hotmail . com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:28:33 -0400

Hi,

  I have a C function calling C++ libraries.  CMake generate Makefile which
use gcc to compile C file and link. Because some libraries are c++, so it
will generate a lot of errros.

  I manually modified the generated Makefile to use g++ to do linking and it
worked. Next time I did make, the Makefile was automatically changed to use
gcc again. It will be great if
we can set it somewhere in CMake to tell CMake that this is a project with
mixture of c and c++ and should do linking using g++.

  Any ideas? Thanks a lot.

-Feng

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www . msnmessenger-download . com/tracking/reach_webcam