[Cmake] RE: [Dart] Borland, Dart and make

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:42:46 -0500

It may have to do with this problem you posted:
"Use of -$(MAKEFLAGS)"

For other makes, MAKEFLAGS are automatically passed via an environment
variable.  So, if you add them to the command line as make recurses, it
you get double copies of them, and the command line gets too big.
(-i does not work either.)

-Bill