[Cmake] multiple choice option

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
23 Oct 2003 11:06:04 -0400

Hi Klaas,

There is no multiple choice option right now. There are some ideas on
how to do it, but probably not before 2.0.

About wxWindows, I think it would be fairly easy for wxWindows people to
export all the necessary information in a file that can be then imported
in CMake. It does not have to be a CMake file. It could be just a simple
text file with all the options etc. That would benefit wxWindows people
too, because right now you have the same problem if you want to build
your own project with wxWindows.

				Andy