[Cmake] Empty include and library variables

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:34:55 -0400

At 03:15 PM 10/20/2003, Chris Scharver wrote:
>At 2:09 PM -0400 10/20/2003, William A. Hoffman wrote:
>
>The -NOTFOUND issue was why I tried to initialize them as blank. Your suggestion of using a proxy approach worked perfectly:

This actually is a nice feature that allows the user to get feedback on exactly which
variables need to be specified for a successful build.   We used to get a bunch of email
on VTK, complaining about the compiler looking for -lNOTFOUND.

>Works like a charm!

Great.

-Bill