[Cmake] Specifying my own file extension

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
20 Oct 2003 09:09:26 -0400

Hi Mathieu,

Unfortunately at this point in time CMake does not supports custom
production rules, so you cannot say associate .S files with assembler.
You can use custom commands to compile them though.

				Andy