[Cmake] Setting different compiler flags for Debug vs Release builds

Mathews, Rob rmathews at envoyww . com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:22:55 -0400

I just noticed that when I use the "/D_UNICODE" switch instead of the
"-D_UNICODE" switch, my project changes like this:

67c67
<
PreprocessorDefinitions="WIN32,NDEBUG,_WINDOWS,R
ESOURCE_FEATURE,WIN32,i386,_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400,UNICODE,_UNICODE,"
---

PreprocessorDefinitions="WIN32,NDEBUG,_WINDOWS,R
ESOURCE_FEATURE,WIN32,i386,_WIN32_WINNT=0x0400 /DUNICODE /D_UNICODE,"

Notice that .NET isn't really grokking switches of the form "/D" - it seems
to prefer "-D" style switches.