[Cmake] How can I set project options for a VS.NET project using CMake

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:47:27 -0400

This is an issue with the VS.NET generator.   The runtime libraries can
not be changed.   I am going to look into a fix that we might be able to
get into the next patch release.

I don't think that we add a _MBCS, do you know what options control that?

-Bill