[Cmake] Compililation Errors of CMAKE 1.8 on Mac OSX

Wolfgang Burgstaller burgstaller . aw at tiscalinet . ch
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:24:26 +0200

Hello all CMAKER's,
Dear support,

there is a strange thing going on my CMake. After having compiled
successfully the vtk - package I want to build the new release of
InsightApplication. But having defined Source and Binary directories
some compilation errors occur..

Compilation errors:
------------------------------

1.) CMake Error: The source "/Developer/VTK/CMake/CMakeLists.txt" does
not match the source "/usr/local/lib/vtk/CMake/CMakeLists.txt" used to
generate cache. Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

2.) CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake
failed.

3.) failed to compile VTK extensions to CMake

4.) CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set, and
cmake can not find them. Please set the following variables:
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR(ADVANCED)

5.) CMake Error: Error in configuration process, project files may be
invalid

Why does CMake not accept the new settings on where to build the source
and the binaries?

How can I fix that?

System: Mac OSX 10.2.8
CMake: 1.8 (downloaded (no CVS) and installed over 1.6.7)

Thank you very much for any advise that boost me out of this  problem

Wolfgang Burgstaller, Switzerland