[Cmake] Linux icc build of CMake has two tests failing

Wheeler, Frederick W (Research) wheeler at crd . ge . com
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:16:50 -0400

I added a new nightly dashboard build for CMake on Linux, using icc.  As you
can see, two tests fail.  I'm trying to figure out why.

One of the link commands that fails is below.  This looks like it should
work to me.  The qt library is present, and nm tells me it has the symbols
that the linker cannot seem to find.

Are there any known problems/solutions?  Any guesses as to what I might try?
I see there are other Linux icc builds that do not have this problem.

Please include me directly in any replies.  The get the Cmake e-mail list in
digest format.

Fred Wheeler

/software/comp_intel/7.0/compiler70/ia32/bin/icc        -fPIC
qtwrappingmain.o    -o
/scratch/wheeler/cmake-nightly-viggen/cmake_bld/Tests/Wrapping/bin/qtwrappin
g -rdynamic
-L/scratch/wheeler/cmake-nightly-viggen/cmake_bld/Tests/Wrapping/bin
-L/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lmyqtlib -lqt -lSM -lICE -lX11
-lXext -ldl
-Wl,-rpath,/scratch/wheeler/cmake-nightly-viggen/cmake_bld/Tests/Wrapping/bi
n:/usr/lib/qt-2.3.1/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib