[Cmake] Searching for libraries

David Svoboda xsvobod2 at informatics . muni . cz
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:27:15 +0100

Hello,

I'd like to search for the libraries as much effective as possible. Well,
with the following code I do not find it sufficient:

   FIND_LIBRARY(OMNITHREAD_LIB omnithread ${LIB_DIRS}
      DOC "Path to omnithread library")
   FIND_LIBRARY(OMNIORB_LIB omniORB4 ${LIB_DIRS}
      DOC "Path to omniORB library")
   FIND_LIBRARY(OMNIDYNAMIC_LIB omniDynamic4 ${LIB_DIRS}
      DOC "Path to omniDynamic library")

Why? All the above libraries are stored in the same directory and belong
to one package (omniORB). Therefore I think, there must be a better way
for chooding common path to all these three libraries instead of setting
the appropriate path for each library file individually.

David