[Cmake] Updated RPM spec file for CMake

Albert Strasheim 13640887 at sun . ac . za
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:42:14 +0200

Hello,

I've updated the CMake spec file to build the wxWindows version of
CMakeSetup. You can find it here:

http://students . ee . sun . ac . za/~albert/stuff/cmake/cmake-1 . 8 . 1-2 . spec

Note that this spec file now builds two packages, namely cmake and
cmake-wxmake. As such, the main CMake package does not depend on the user
having wxGTK installed. Since wxGTK isn't yet part of RHEL or Fedora (it
is available from freshrpms.net though), I think this is the best setup
for now.

I'm still in two minds about whether ccmake should also be seperated into
its own package (thereby removing the main CMake package's dependency on
ncurses). There are only 4 non-development packages in Fedora Core 1 that
depend on ncurses (joe, xemacs, quagga, and screen), so an average system
might not have ncurses installed. On the other hand, we don't want to
break CMake up into too many packages, and your average CMake user should
be able to install ncurses if it wasn't installed previously.

Updated packages for Fedora Core 1 are here:

http://students . ee . sun . ac . za/~albert/stuff/cmake/v1 . 8/RPMS/fedora/core/1/

I haven't had time to build updated packages for the older versions of
Red Hat Linux.

Cheers,

Albert