[Cmake] .NET 2003 projects and precompiled headers

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap . rr . com
Wed, 05 Nov 2003 15:04:44 -0500

The mapping from flags to project settings is incomplete in CMake for visual
studio 7.   This is in the bug tracker here:

http://www . cmake . org/Bug/bug . php?op=show&bugid=42&pos=3

You may want to try nmake for the time being.

-Bill