[Cmake] BCB6 CMake 1.6.7 build

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Tue May 27 06:45:07 EDT 2003

>Perhaps JB can offer some assistance as
> well????

Ummm...

well,  if you go back several months on the itk list, you'll see I made an effort at making it compile under BCB6. I eventually abandoned the attempt becuase I decided I was making so many changes, that it'd become painful to maintain with cvs conflicts appearing regularly (and it'd be easier to just us V5 or MSvc). Perhaps things've settled down at bit now.

anyway...I found a folder on my home machine with the changes I made to get things (partially) compiling. I didn't compile all of itk, but quite a bit. When I get a moment, I'll see if I can make sense of what's in there. It might not be what I think it is, but the folder was titled "ITK changes" and should be helpful. Only problem is that you'd need to check out old versions of itk, apply my changes, then do an update and merge.

JB