[Cmake] (no subject)

vanessa.noguesruiz at epfl.ch vanessa.noguesruiz at epfl.ch
Mon May 19 04:47:52 EDT 2003

Hi everybody.

Does anybody know how may I include vtk libraries in a makefile I've already
got implemented? I think I don't need Cmake because I've already got a makefile
but, then, how may I include VTK libraries in it?

As well as, I am trying to install VTK under cygwin and ccmake gives me the
following error:

CMake Error: cmake version 1.4
Usage: /cmake [srcdir] [options]
Where cmake is run from the directory where you want the object files
written.  If srcdir is not specified, the current directory is used for both
source and object files.
Options are:

-i (puts cmake in wizard mode, not available for ccmake)

-DVAR:TYPE=VALUE (create a cache file entry)

-Cpath_to_initial_cache (a cmake list file that is used to pre-load the cache
with values.)

[-GgeneratorName] (where generator name can be one of these: "Unix Makefiles"
)

Something else... I am working on Cygwin, but I was doing it under Windows
before, so I had installed VTK and CMake versions for Windows. Now I guesss I
have to uninstall them and install Linux versions for working under Cygwin and
with g++ compiler (I work with C++). Am I wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry for this long mail, that's it, I'm a bit lost in
Cygwin's platform. :(
Vane