[Cmake] MSVS7 + Java + vtk problem

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Tue May 6 07:59:36 EDT 2003

After turning on Java wrapping for vtk, I get this list of errors when doing
a build with MSVS7

Microsoft (R) Development Environment  Version 7.00.9466.
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2001. All rights reserved.

Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Common\vtkCommonJava.vcproj' failed to open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Filtering\vtkFilteringJava.vcproj' failed to
open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Imaging\vtkImagingJava.vcproj' failed to open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Graphics\vtkGraphicsJava.vcproj' failed to
open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\IO\vtkIOJava.vcproj' failed to open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Rendering\vtkRenderingJava.vcproj' failed to
open.
Project 'D:\CMakebuild\vtkVS7\Hybrid\vtkHybridJava.vcproj' failed to open.

Is this a cmake or a vtk issue? (and can I do anything about it?)
the project files in question look fine to the casual observer.

thanks

JB