[Cmake] gtk-config / pkg-config

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 5 09:04:21 EDT 2003

Andy,

That sounds excellent !

Anyway GTK is still a particular package as it can be accessible either
way though gtk-config or pkg-config. So if you could find a way to hide
this in FindGTK.cmake this would be very nice.

And one feature I would like to see is in FindwxWindow, so that it
determine which GTK was used (I don't know if this is possible without
using your CMakeLists for wxWindow).

BTW, when will FindPKGConfig.cmake be available ?

mathieu

--
Mathieu Malaterre
CREATIS