[Cmake] .NET Linker options for Rational tools

Robert Mathews rmathews at envoyww.com
Thu May 1 16:49:24 EDT 2003

Edit your CMakeCache.txt file, find the lines that say:

CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS

and add the "/incremental:no /fixed:no" flags.

Regenerate your projects and that should do it.  This may still not appear
in the .NET gui, since the flags won't be in the right part of the .vcproj
file, but they should get take effect when project is built.

BTW, almost all the compile flags and link flags can't be added to .NET. For
example, any compile flag other than "-D" is silently tossed by CMake. You
can however add those flags directly to the appropriate defnitions in
CMakeCache.txt, which is ok provided that you don't mind them being global.

Hope that helps.

Rob.