[Cmake] path names in DSP files

Paul Tait paul at opes.com.au
Thu Mar 27 20:32:48 EST 2003

Since getting VTK I've been spending alot of time compiling :-(

After playing around with the Incredibuild trial which allows distributed
builds I started playing around with my own solution.

I hit a wall almost straight away and that wall was... absolute path names
in the DSP files created by Cmake and used by visual c++

The ones produced by VC++ use relative path names so they work ok with my
distributed builder.

So is there a way of getting Cmake to give me relative path names ????

Paul Tait