[Cmake] newbie question - subfolder linking.

denny at teufelkind.net denny at teufelkind.net
Thu Mar 27 10:53:21 EST 2003

Hi ALl,
Sorry for the brain dead question, but I can't seem to find the answer to
it in the examples and I can't seem to figure it out on my own.  I'm
generating a vc++ 6 project from the following code:

//top level dir:
#CMake file for the adapter library.

PROJECT(AdapterLibrary)

#group in some logical manner, either functional or alphabetical.
SET(SRCS
)

IF(WIN32)
	SUBDIRS(win32)
ENDIF(WIN32)

ADD_LIBRARY(Adapter ${SRCS})

//win32 directory.
#CMake file for the win32 adapter library.

#group in some logical manner, either functional or alphabetical.
SET(SRCS
	${SRCS}
	LocalAdapter.cpp
)

Shouldn't SRCS be appended in win32 and then added to the 'Adapter' lib up
in the top level directory?  CMake runs from the command line just fine,
but LocalAdapter.cpp doesn't show up in my vc++ library project.  I am
making several other libraries just fine with *only* a top level
directory, this is the first sub dir i've tried.

Thanks!
-Denny-