[Cmake] FindFLTK.cmake

Stefan Schmidt Stefan.Schmidt at sophia.inria.fr
Fri Mar 21 04:43:37 EST 2003

Hi,

Using CMake 1.6.5 (same goes for CVS version), I have some trouble using
FindFLTK.cmake when FLTK is _installed_ in a nonstandard location. I set
FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR to its include directory (i.e. $HOME/fltk/include), but the
find tries to search the libraries in include/lib/:

      FIND_LIBRARY(FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY  NAMES fltk fltkd
           PATHS /usr/lib /usr/local/lib
           /usr/local/fltk/lib
           /usr/X11R6/lib ${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR}/lib
      )

This mechanism might work for the build directory of FLTK, but not for an
installed version.

Can this be fixed, please?

Kind regards,
Stefan