[Cmake] MSVC Ignore libraries

Cody Batt cody at accessdata.com
Thu Mar 20 16:56:24 EST 2003

Bill Hoffman wrote:

>Try these variables in the cache:
>CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS
>CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS

Thanks for the help.  We are using vs6 so this works for us. Being new
to cmake I now have another question.  I'm wondering if it is possible
and how I would go about setting these variables from the CMakeLists.txt
file.  I would rather not have to remember to set these cache variables
every time I do a fresh checkout from cvs for example. I tried several
permutations of the set command with no luck.  I'm sure I'm just missing
something with the syntax.  Any suggestions?