[Cmake] Building a common static lib from multiple directories...

Jean-Francois LECOMTE lecomte at litteral.fr
Mon Mar 10 04:38:54 EST 2003

Hi there,

Just another question from a newbie.
I've the following directory structures

d drivers
f drivers/driver.h
d drivers/drivers_1
f drivers/drivers_1/toto.cpp
f drivers/drivers_1/titi.cpp
d drivers/drivers_2
f drivers/drivers_2/tata.cpp

i would like to have one CMakeList.txt in each subdirectory
drivers/drivers_* to build each driver separate from another one in a
convenient static library (libdrivers_1.a, libdrivers_2.a, ...) then
link all theses libraries in a common one, libdrivers.a...

I've no idea how to make this with CMake.
Maybe the way i choose my directories structures is wrong. This
convenient libraries method comes from the autoconf philosophy.

Many thanks.

--
Jean-Francois LECOMTE <lecomte at litteral.fr>
Litteral