[Cmake] CMake - great software

Petr Ferschmann pferschmann at kerio . com
31 Jul 2003 09:31:19 +0200

Hello,

I want to share success of CMake in Kerio Technologies with you.
I am member of Librarian team (writing components for other teams). We
are using CMake already (about 1 month).

This week I had presentation of CMake for other teams here. All teams
was surprised by CMake and all teams declared that they will use it.

Now all VOIP products of Kerio Technologies are also compiled by CMake.

CMake is great software. Thank you for it.
--
                                  Petr "Fers" Ferschmann

 -=[  petr at ferschmann . cz  ]=-=[ pferschmann at kerio . com ]=-

GPG Fingerprint:
[83B0 6378 7A9D D993 035E  60BD FEEC F665 D2C8 1B9A]