[Cmake] (no subject)

Bill Hoffman bill . hoffman at kitware . com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:43:15 -0400

You most likely need to set the following cache variables:

CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG

(if you are using C as well, you will want CMAKE_C_* flags as well.)

You can force the values in the CMakeLists.txt files of your
project with a SET once you get it working.

-Bill